THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just a lazy weekend

Well the Howell's didn't do much this weekend. I was tempted to go to Mom's to swim and work on my tan, plus, the kids love going swimming at Nana's, but yesterday Grace had a nasty case of diahrea and I didn't think that would be a good idea. Then today, Grace's nose is running and she is a bit congested so I wasn't sure if swimming would be smart. So instead we stayed around the casa all weekend and didn't really do much. A little grocery shopping and laundry. That is about it.
My Uncle Kenny is coming in this week from Florida. We are excited to see him! My Mom is having all the family over for dinner Wednesday night so I'm sure I will have some pics to post.

Love to everyone!

0 comments: