THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HARRY POTTER!

I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! So it is no surprise that I was eagerly awaiting the release of the 7th and final book! Every time a new book has come out I've always read about the local book stores having parties and I've always thought about going. Well this year since this is the final book (sniff.. sniff) I thought I would go to the book parties. Fortunately, I didn't have to go be a dork alone! Melinda joined me! So we put on our way cool Harry Potter t-shirts and went to the party. We started out at Barnes and Noble and got our pics taken and even made a craft! HA! Then we went to a store called Changing Hands and it was crazy! They had a fire show and there were all kinds of people dressed up as characters from the book. We had a great time! And needless to say.. I read the book quickly and enjoyed it very much!!!!!!!!





















0 comments: