The other night Hannah and Grace watched Tinkerbell the movie on the Disney channel. Immediately afterwards Grace grabbed her fairy wings and wore them that night. The next day as we were getting ready for daycare, she wanted her wings on again. When she wears them I would call her "Tinkerbell" and she would giggle. Miss. Roxanne, Grace's teacher, told us she had her wings on ALL DAY! So that night, Jake is driving the girls home, and Grace sneezed... Jake said, "Bless you Gracie!"... she responded with... "It's Tinkerbell". He laughed and was looking at her in her seat and her eyes were heavy and Jake said, "Gracie I love you so much." Grace responded with... "I SAID it's Tinkerbell!" LOL! So she is insisted on being called Tinkerbell! Too cute!
She even fell asleep with her wings on. The picture is kind of dark, but if you look closely, you can see her wings.



0 comments:
Post a Comment