The girls have said some funny things lately that I want to remember. So I want to log them in here for when I print this out.
Grace 2yrs. - Grace and I were snuggling on the bed together, suddenly she gets up and off the bed and starts walking out of the room. I asked her, "Grace, where are you going?" she replied "I'm outta here!" I laughed so hard. Funny coming from a 2 year old!
Hannah 6yrs. I asked Hannah is she was feeling okay because she was up and coughing so much the night before. She told me, "Mom, I am going to need to start a no sugar diet." I asked her why she thought that, "I think that's the reason I'm coughing and sick is because I've had too much sugar and so I'm going to start a no sugar diet." Of course later that night she asked for dessert after dinner.
Grace - We are in the middle of potty training Grace and she has proven to be a bit more difficult than her sister. When I took her pull up off in the morning it felt a little warm so I asked her if she had already peed in her pull up... looking up at the sky with her big blue eyes and thinking for a moment, she looks back at me and says, "No.. I just farted."
Grace - After I picked Grace up from daycare I asked her what she did that day. She replied with, "I cwied for you Mommy." I asked her why, "Because I lub you so much."
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Funny stuff
Posted by Jennifer at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OH MY GOSH, this was the best!! I loved reading their cute little sayings. Thanks for the laugh, today. I wished I would have started recording this type of conversations a long time ago- they grow up too fast.
I am SO excited you may make it to the shower on Sat! It's going to be real casual and a lot of fun. Hopefully Lissette can make it too :)
Did you ever get those hair clippies made at Christmas? The offer still stands in showing you the ropes with them- let me know!!
Post a Comment