THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Weekend Come and Gone

Well here it is Sunday night and 9:45 p.m. I can't believe tomorrow we start all over again. The weekend went by quickly. Saturday was Hannah's last soccer game. Despite a brief moment where she was upset and walked across the field, sat down and pouted, she did very well. Afterwards, was the teams trophy ceremony/party at Peter Piper Pizza. Hannah had fun playing games and going down the slide with her friends. Then they had pizza, cake and she got her trophy which she said was, "so cool".
Our little Gracie has been running a fever since Friday evening. We've been medicating her with Tylenol hoping it would go away but it didn't so I brought her to Urgent Care today. Her temp was at 101! The doctor thinks she has a bacteria infection she is trying to fight off so we are giving her Amoxicillan, Benadryl and Tylenol. The poor baby. I hate it when she is sick!
So since Gracie has been getting so much attention from being sick I thought it would be a good day to take Hannah for some one on one time. So we ran an errand together and then I took her to see Shrek 3 which she loved! We were walking into the theatre and she said, "it is Mommy and Hannah day!". I love it! Every time I do that we always buy her a little something special too so I got her a new pair of shoes - crocs- and a new Ariel nightgown. She was very excited.
And then it was off to the grocery store... Desperate Housewives, and now here I am. Well I'm off to get the kids' stuff ready for tomorrow and then off to dream land!

0 comments: